Even if you plug in your personal music player or play CD’s from your own collection, you’re still required by US law to obtain PRO licenses for your venue. That’s where Rockbot can help. Using the Rockbot service makes this simple, all licensing fees for your venue are included as part of your Rockbot service during the term of your agreement.
Articles in this section
- Does Rockbot cover my music licensing?
- Music Licensing 101
- What is a Performing Rights Organization / Collection Society?
- Why does my business have to pay the PRO’s (ASCAP, etc)?
- Can I just plug in my own music player or service to play music in our facility?
- What’s the difference between paying directly vs being covered by business music service?