When hearing network error 1 through 4 overhead after plugging in your Rockbot unit, our system is indicating that the simple outbound connection that the player needs is being blocked by your network settings. Please contact your IT professional or your internet provider to allow them to adjust your network settings. Please also reference our Network Requirements information in order to update your network.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Your Player - Step by Step (Reboot)
- Reactivation Troubleshooting
- Display is blank or stuck on 'Brightsign' screen
- My Rockbot Player is online, but I don't hear music
- Display says 'Offline' or 'No Network Connection'
- I can't get my Rockbot Player online. Do I have a Firewall issue?
- LED light guide for Brightsign units
- No lights on ethernet jack and Player is offline
- No display detected
- No lights on the Rockbot Player