When hearing network error 1 through 4 overhead after plugging in your Rockbot unit, our system is indicating that the simple outbound connection that the player needs is being blocked by your network settings. Please contact your IT professional or your internet provider to allow them to adjust your network settings. Please also reference our Network Requirements information in order to update your network.
Articles in this section
- The audio on my Rockbot Player is cutting in and out
- No lights on ethernet jack and Player is offline
- My web player is working, but not producing audio.
- Web player not advancing to next song
- No display detected
- No lights on the Rockbot Player
- Why am I playing from cache?
- No audio from Rockbot Player
- What do the network error messages I hear in my overhead speakers mean?
- Rockbot Player playing from "cache"