Your Rockbot Player or SONOS system has the ability to set the start and stop times for the device. You can adjust those times following the steps below.
- Log into dashboard.rockbot.com
- Click on the Music icon on the left sidebar
- Select Music Settings from the top toolbar
- Scroll down until you see Schedule Player
- Click on the time you want to adjust
We recommend that your Rockbot Player start at least one hour before your business is scheduled to open. You can adjust the start and stop times for the entire week or individually for each day of the week.
You can also schedule your player to run 24/7 by toggling the "Non-Stop" option.
Tip: Make sure you set AM/PM correctly to avoid having your player start/stop at incorrect times
NOTE: SONOS users may need access to our enhanced SONOS controls to enable your schedule options. Please contact email@example.com if you need help accessing our enhanced SONOS controls.