The first thing to check is that the volume is turned up on the computer's dashboard and the speakers or audio system it is connected to. The next step is checking to see if you can hear audio from other sources like YouTube or iTunes. If you still are not getting audio it might be an issue with the security and the browser. You might need to restart the browser and make sure it is up to date.
Articles in this section
- I hear my audio cut out for a few seconds every 60-90 min.
- No lights on Ethernet Jack
- My web player is working, but not producing audio.
- Web player not advancing to next song
- No display detected
- No lights on the Rockbot Player
- Why am I playing from cache?
- No audio from Rockbot Player
- What do the network error messages I hear in my overhead speakers mean?
- My Rockbot Player is plugged in but I don’t hear music