How do I add staff?
If you have Primary Admin or Admin permissions, you have the ability to add additional staff members. Adding staff to your venue is simple. Note: You will need to log in via the web dashboard to add/invite staff members.
Follow these steps to get your staff up and running in no time:
- In the Rockbot web dashboard > Select the "Settings" icon on the side navigation
- Select the top tab labeled "Staff"
- Click the button labeled "Add Staff"
- Enter the email address of your new Staff Member
- Select the appropriate role(s) for your staff member
- Click the Add Staff button
- An email invite will be sent. New staff users will need to verify their email.
How do I edit staff permissions?
If you want to change any of their permissions, you can always come back to this page and edit staff roles. For detailed information on roles, check out this article.
Note: all roles may have limited functionality based on group admin settings that reduce the permission available to a role.
- Admin - Ability to Add Staff and manage Roles/Permissions
- Music - Ability to manage Music and Ban Songs, Override Playlists, and/or Adjust Music Station
- Audio - Ability to Start, Stop, Skip the music
- TV - Ability to manage TV channels and schedule(s)
- Display - Ability to Start or Stop TV and adjust the TV volume
- Marketing - Ability to manage Digital Signage and/or Audio Messages
- Billing - Ability to manage payment info and subscriptions (requires special permissions)
- IT - Ability to setup hardware, view shipping info, and receive system notifications
- Primary Admin - All roles plus the Billing role and ability to add Billing role to other staff
How do I remove staff?
Removing staff is even simpler. Just click the "Remove Staff" button to the right of the user and confirm you would like to remove them. Keep in mind they will lose all staff permissions, but they can always be re-added in the future. Removed staff members will NOT receive a notification letting them know they've been removed.