How do I add staff?
If you have Venue Manager or Admin permissions, you have the ability to add additional staff members. Adding staff to your venue is simple. Note: You will need to login via the web dashboard to add/invite staff members.
Follow these steps to get your staff up and running in no time:
- In the Rockbot web dashboard > Select the "Settings" icon on the side navigation
- Select the top tab labeled "Staff"
- Click the button labeled "Add Staff", causing a modal to appear (see image below)
- If your staff member already has a Rockbot account you can enter their username. If you don't know their username or they don't have an account, enter their email.
- Select the appropriate permissions to be added to your staff member
- Click the invite button
- An email invite will be sent. New staff users will need to verify their email.
How do I edit staff permissions?
If you want to change any of their permissions, you can always come back to this page and check/uncheck permission boxes. For detailed information on permissions, check out this article
- Player = Ability to Start/Stop/Skip
- Music = Above permissions, plus the ability Ban Songs/Override Playlists/Adjust Music Station
- Marketing = Ability to add/remove audio and/or TV advertisements
- Admin = All of the above permissions, plus the ability to Add Staff.
- Venue Manager = All of the above permissions, plus the ability to modify billing and account information. *Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change the Venue Manager.
How do I remove staff?
Removing staff is even simpler. Just click the 'X' to the left of the user and confirm you would like to remove them. Keep in mind they will lose all staff permissions, but can always be re-added in the future. Removed staff will NOT receive a notification letting them know they've been removed.