Where is this located?
It can be found in the "Digital Signage" section of the "Marketing" tab. If you do not see the "Marketing" tab in your side navigation, your venue does not have the Rockbot Engage subscription and does not have access to this section. Email us or call 415-813-6020 x 2 to upgrade your subscription.
What is digital signage?
Digital Signage, or the Rockbot Display, is connected to a screen(s) at your location, giving your customers more information about your venue.
- The music currently playing at your venue and who picked the music.
- Upcoming tracks for your venue.
- Venue promotions.
- Daily specials offered at your venue.
- If your venue is part of an enterprise, audio/video interstitials can also be added.
What goes in each of the sections?
- The side bar shows rotating information about your venue including specials and promotions.
- The main screen shows the current music, upcoming music, information about your venue and interstitials.
- The bottom section shows the now playing information.
How do I add my social media to my display?
- Once your Twitter or Instagram accounts have been linked, you can set the information you want to have displayed by toggling the settings on the "Digital Signage" page shown below.
How can I test my display?
- When you have all the information set up for the display that you would like, simply go to the "Digital Signage" page and click "Launch Display Fullscreen" shown at the bottom.
- You can also open your Display from inside the web player, as shown below.