If you would like to further distinguish the music your customers are allowed to pick at your venue, you will need the appropriate staff permissions.
Music Library location:
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Click on the "Music" icon in the left, side navigation.
- Select the "Request Library" tab from the top navigation.
- Control the music available for your customers to request by selecting one of the three options listed below.
- The more allowed, the more for customers to chose, but the less curated your music becomes. The less allowed, the more curated, but the less your customers may pick if they can't find music they like.
- If you select "Custom Library" you will be able to hand-select which genres are allowed at your venue.
Music Library Editing Process:
- With Custom Library, you have the option to enable an entire genre or hand-select subgenres.
- To disable a subgenre, click the blue check mark next to it. Disabled genres are "grayed out".
- You can also enable a particular song or artist without enabling a whole genre.
- Example: LANY is an enabled artist regardless of whether or not Pop is an enabled genre.
Music Library genre time allocation:
- Subgenres can be enabled for specific parts of the day. For example, suppose minors aren't allowed in your venue after 8pm and you don't want them to hear that Heavy Rock n Roll. You can schedule that subgenre for only after 8pm!
- Find the subgenre you wish to daypart and click the text below it, which will either have the current day parting or say "All Day".
- A modal will pop up with the genre and subgenre in the header. Select the times you would like that music to be made available.
- Video: How do I ban a song or artist in the web dashboard?
- You can filter out songs with explicit lyrics.
- Video: Creating a New Station
- Creating Your DJ Profile
If you are still having trouble with your music curation or don't see music you would like to, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.