If you would like to further distinguish the music your customers are allowed to pick at your venue, you will need the appropriate staff permissions.
Music Library location:
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Click on the "Engagement" tab from the side navigation.
- There will be a pie chart with the caption "Enabled Genres & Playlists", in it shows the current percentages of each genre that are allowed for customers to pick from. The more allowed, the more for customers to chose, but the less curated your music becomes. The less allowed, the more curated, but the less your customers may pick if they can't find music they like.
- Click "Edit Library" to begin editing the enabled genres at your venue.
Music Library editing process:
- If you wish to enable a subgenre, click the greyed out check mark next to it.
- To disable a subgenre, click the blue check mark next to it.
- To enable a whole genre, one or more subgenres must be deselected. A button will appear at the top of that genre with the words "Enable all". Click it to enable all subgenres.
- To disable a whole genre, all of the subgenres must be selected. Text will read at the bottom of that genre with the words "Uncheck All [Specific Genre]". Click it disable all subgenres.
Music Library genre time allocation:
- Subgenres can be enabled for specific parts of the day. For example, suppose minors aren't allowed in your venue after 8pm and you don't want them to hear that Heavy Rock n Roll. You can schedule that subgenre for only after 8pm!
- Find the subgenre you wish to daypart and click the text below it, which will either have the current day parting or say "All Day".
- A modal will pop up with the genre and subgenre in the header. Select the times you would like that music to be made available.
If you are still having trouble with your music curation or don't see music you would like to, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.