What is a playlist override?
- A playlist override is when the now playing playlist is a temporary change to the music that is currently programmed in your set Station
- It typically lasts for one hour, but the time for the override to occur can be increased or decreased
- If you or your staff are frequently overriding the playlists at your venue, please contact us for help curating your music as this should only be done occasionally.
Where can I set overrides from?
- Overrides can be set from homepage by clicking "Override" at the bottom of the currently playing widget.
- Overrides can also be set from the web player. However, this option is only available while the player is active.
- Once clicking override, a Playlist Selection modal will pop up, giving you the option to pick which playlist you would like to override with.
- Once you find the playlist you would like to play, click to go into the playlist details. At the top right, there will be a button that says "Add Override". Click this button to set your override.
- Now that your override is set, you can see how much longer that playlist has to play before returning to the normally scheduled music in your station.
- If you wish to increase or decrease the amount of time for the override to do so, you can by going to the homepage and clicking the plus or minus sign which will change the time left by +/- 30 minutes.
- If at any point you would live to cancel the override, simply click the "Remove Override" button at the bottom of this widget.
Once again, if you find yourself or your staff overriding the music playing at your station, please contact us so we can help to better curate your music.
Keywords: over ride