If you would like to edit your venue's information you will need the appropriate staff permissions.
How to access your Venue Settings:
Log in to your Dashboard > Click the "Settings Icon " in the lefthand index.
Your venue settings are split up into five basic sections shown below. Some of them have their own in-depth guides that will be linked to from this page.
- The main venue information page allows you to change your venue's default image, venue name, phone number, address, timezone, website URL, twitter handle, and description.
- Venue name, phone number, and all parts of your venue's address are required pieces of information, so make sure they are in there if you want to change anything else.
- The "Power Ups" section is all about increasing your customers' engagement at your venue.
- Enable displaying the tweets of the artists playing at your venue with the "Rock Star Tweets" power-up, integrated straight into your display.
- It's that time of the year again, enable "Holiday Music" at your venue for the season's jingle.
- The crowd favorite "Battle of the Beats" allows your customers to compete to become the best DJ! Contact us for more information.
- One of the best ways to get your customers picking music at your venue is with Rockbot Collateral. Visit our online store or contact us for more information.
- View and edit your venue's billing information here. You can also see all the other venues that are associated with your account.
- Only the person that has set up your account will be able to view the billing page, most typically the venue admin.
- For a more in-depth guide, click here.
Support & Contact:
- If you prefer to call us or send a direct email, visit this page for our contact information as well as a link to our Knowledge Base.
- Quick troubleshooting tips are also shown here, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions!