If you would like to edit your venue's information you will need the appropriate staff permissions.
How to access your Venue Settings:
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Open the "Venue Settings" menu by clicking the top section of the side navigation where the dropdown arrow next to your venue's name is located.
- Click on the section of your "Venue Settings" you would like to visit. Once in this state you won't have to open the menu again to route between settings pages.
Your venue settings are split up into four basic sections shown below. Some of them have their own in-depth guides that will be linked to from this page.
- The main venue information page allows you to change your venue's default image, venue name, phone number, address, timezone, website URL, twitter handle, and description.
- Venue name, phone number, and all parts of your venue's address are required pieces of information, so make sure they are in there if you want to change anything else.
- The "Power Ups" section is all about increasing your customers engagement at your venue.
- Enable displaying the tweets of the artists playing at your venue with the "Rock Star Tweets" power up, integrated straight into into your display.
- Another display upgrade, enable the "Sports Feed" power up to integrate you and your customer's favorite teams live scores into your Rockbot display.
- It's that time of the year again, enable "Holiday Music" at your venue for the season's jingle.
- The crowd favorite "Battle of the Beats" allows your customers to compete to become the best DJ! Contact us for more information.
- One of the best ways to get your customers picking music at your venue is with Rockbot Collateral. Visit our online store or contact us for more information.
- View and edit your venue's billing information here. You can also see all the other venues that are associated with your account.
- Only the person that has set up your account will be able to view the billing page, most typically the venue admin.
- For a more in-depth guide, click here.
Support & Contact:
- If you prefer to call us or send a direct email, visit this page for our contact information as well as a link to our Knowledge Base.
- Quick troubleshooting tips are also shown here, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions!