What is it anyway?
Your Dashboard is a centralized music management system for your venues. It is broken down into 5-7 sections, depending on your plan, including the Homepage, Music, Engagement, Marketing, Staff, Venue Settings and User Settings sections. Each of these sections is broken down into segments, providing specialized functionality for your venues.
Here is a list of only some of the things the Dashboard has to offer!
- Control and manage your venues, their information, and settings.
- Oversee the music scheduled to play at your venues.
- Override, skip and ban playlists, songs, and artists.
- Manage staff members enabled.
- Link business* and personal social media accounts to your venue.
- Set music preferences such as energy and explicit lyrics.
- Designate daily specials and promotions shown on the Rockbot Display.*
- Customize the allowed music library at your location.*
- Schedule your music's stop and start times.**
- And much more!
Where can I access more information?
Below are links to section specific segments of the Dashboard Knowledge Base.
- Staff / Venue Settings
- User Settings
- Marketing Settings*
- Music Settings
- Trial Information
- Billing Information
Can I use the dashboard from my phone?
*Rockbot Engage Plan required
**Rockbot Player required