Unlinking Apple Music must be done through the iOS Settings, not through a Rockbot platform.
1. Head over to “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. In the settings menu, tap on your Apple ID name located right at the top.
3. Here, select “Media & Purchases” located just below iCloud:
4. Select “View Account” to proceed.
5. Next, scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Apple Music” under Account Access.
6. Now, you’ll be able to see all the apps that can access your subscription. To remove an app, tap on “Edit” at the top-right corner of the menu.
7. Tap on the red “-” icon next to each app to remove them and make sure you hit “Done” to save your changes.