To run Rockbot in your venue, we recommend a DSL or cable connection of at least 1 MB per second (an average speed), especially if you also use your network to run other devices or allow customer access to your Wi-Fi. If you’re connected to the internet in your venue right now, you can test the speed of your connection here: speedtest.net
Articles in this section
- My player is playing music, but my dashboard says offline.
- Difference between Consumer and Commercial Amp
- The difference between audio zones vs. volume zones
- Can I connect to my music on hold system to Rockbot too?
- What type of audio system do I need?
- How can I purchase a Rockbot Player for my business?
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?