To run Rockbot in your venue, we recommend a DSL or cable connection of at least 1 MB per second (an average speed), especially if you also use your network to run other devices or allow customer access to your Wi-Fi. If you’re connected to the internet in your venue right now, you can test the speed of your connection here: speedtest.net
Articles in this section
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?
- What should I expect when my Rockbot Player arrives?
- Can the Rockbot player start and stop automatically?
- What kind of internet connection do I need?
- Do I need a wired connect or can I use wifi?
- Do customers need my venue's internet connection to use Rockbot's app?