No, customers will typically use their mobile phone's data to engage with the Rockbot app. However, they can also use your venue’s Wi-Fi connection if you allow access.
Articles in this section
- My player is playing music, but my dashboard says offline.
- Difference between Consumer and Commercial Amp
- The difference between audio zones vs. volume zones
- Can I connect to my music on hold system to Rockbot too?
- What type of audio system do I need?
- How can I purchase a Rockbot Player for my business?
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?