No, customers will typically use their mobile phone's data to engage with the Rockbot app. However, they can also use your venue’s Wi-Fi connection if you allow access.
Articles in this section
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?
- What should I expect when my Rockbot Player arrives?
- Can the Rockbot player start and stop automatically?
- What kind of internet connection do I need?
- Do I need a wired connect or can I use wifi?
- Do customers need my venue's internet connection to use Rockbot's app?