Rockbot can import your playlists (or playlists you follow) from Spotify. This will allow you to have quick access to your favorite songs and to take advantage of the 2 free shuffle picks you receive when you check into a new venue.
Linking your Spotify Account
In order to connect your Spotify account, you will need to authorize Rockbot with Spotify.
You can do this in a few easy steps via the Dashboard or rockbot.com.
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Open the "User Settings" menu, located at the bottom of the side navigation, and select "Social".
- Click "Link Spotify". If you have not previously gone through this process, you will be routed to approve Rockbot's connection to your Spotify account.
- Make sure you are logged into your account on rockbot.com, then go here.
- Click "Connect with Spotify".
- If you have not previously gone through this process, you will be routed to approve Rockbot's connection to your Spotify account.
For more information on how to import your Spotify playlists, check out this guide.
Un-Linking Your Spotify Account
You can unlink your Spotify account in a few simple steps via the Dashboard or rockbot.com:
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Open the "User Settings" menu, located at the bottom left corner of the side navigation, and select "Social".
- Click "Unlink Spotify"
- Log in to your account on rockbot.com.
- Go to the social section of your account settings, here.
- Click "Unlink Spotify Account"
An important note, if you want to fully disconnect Rockbot from your Spotify account you must log in to your Spotify account, go to this link, and click "Revoke Access" for Rockbot. Currently, Spotify does not have a system in place for this to occur automatically.
If you wish to relink a different Spotify account, make sure you are logged into the appropriate Spotify account at spotify.com. Then, follow the instructions here to relink and here to import your playlists.