Un-Linking Your Spotify Account
You can unlink your Spotify account in a few simple steps via the Dashboard or rockbot.com:
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Open the "User Settings" menu, located at the bottom left corner of the side navigation, and select "Social".
- Click "Unlink Spotify"
- Log in to your account on rockbot.com.
- Go to the social section of your account settings, here.
- Click "Unlink Spotify Account"
An important note, if you want to fully disconnect Rockbot from your Spotify account you must log in to your Spotify account, go to this link, and click "Revoke Access" for Rockbot. Currently, Spotify does not have a system in place for this to occur automatically.
If you wish to relink a different Spotify account, make sure you are logged into the appropriate Spotify account at spotify.com. Then, follow the instructions here to relink and here to import your playlists.
Additional reading: How do I link my Spotify account?