Yes, the standard player Rockbot offers comes with a 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer. Within the first 12 months from time of installation, Rockbot will provide an advanced replacement unit at no additional charge to the customer if the unit is determined to be faulty.
Articles in this section
- My player is playing music, but my dashboard says offline.
- Difference between Consumer and Commercial Amp
- The difference between audio zones vs. volume zones
- Can I connect to my music on hold system to Rockbot too?
- What type of audio system do I need?
- How can I purchase a Rockbot Player for my business?
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?