Yes, the standard player Rockbot offers comes with a 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer. Within the first 12 months from time of installation, Rockbot will provide an advanced replacement unit at no additional charge to the customer if the unit is determined to be faulty.
Articles in this section
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?
- What should I expect when my Rockbot Player arrives?
- Can the Rockbot player start and stop automatically?
- What kind of internet connection do I need?
- Do I need a wired connect or can I use wifi?
- Do customers need my venue's internet connection to use Rockbot's app?