The Rockbot player ships with an ethernet cable plus an HDMI video cable when utilizing the display. We send a standard (male) 3.5mm stereo to (male) RCA audio cable with all Rockbot Players. The player ships ground and we will send you the tracking number upon receiving payment. To learn more about the Rockbot player you can visit here.
Articles in this section
- Adjusting my Rockbot Player's volume level output
- I need to set my player to static IP
- My player is playing music, but my dashboard says offline.
- Difference between Consumer and Commercial Amp
- The difference between audio zones vs. volume zones
- Can I connect to my music on hold system to Rockbot too?
- What type of audio system do I need?
- How can I purchase a Rockbot Player for my business?
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?