The Rockbot player ships with an ethernet cable plus an HDMI video cable when utilizing the display. We send a standard (male) 3.5mm stereo to (male) RCA audio cable with all Rockbot Players. The player ships ground and we will send you the tracking number upon receiving payment. To learn more about the Rockbot player you can visit here.
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase a Rockbot Player for my business?
- What hardware do I need to run Rockbot in my business?
- What is the cost of the Rockbot Player?
- What is included with purchasing the Rockbot Player?
- Does my player have a warranty?
- What should I expect when my Rockbot Player arrives?
- Can the Rockbot player start and stop automatically?
- What kind of internet connection do I need?
- Do I need a wired connect or can I use wifi?
- Do customers need my venue's internet connection to use Rockbot's app?