Yes! You can search our library of over 16 million licensed songs and create your own custom playlist. It's a quick and easy process. Just follow the steps below.
How to Create a Playlist:
You can create a custom playlist a variety of ways via your web dashboard at rockbot.com.
- Click on the Music icon > Select "Add Playlist"
- A window will pop up. On the top index > Select the option to "Create New Playlist".
- Choose one of the 3 options to create a custom playlist: "Start a Blank Playlist", "Import a Spotify Playlist", or "Import from a playlist file" like an iTunes Playlist.
- Whether you import from Spotify or an iTunes Playlist file you can add songs or artists to your custom playlist.
To create the best experience for your guests and to avoid the feeling of repetition, there are a number of built-in requirements when creating a custom playlist.
- All playlists need to have a minimum of 20 songs
- You must have 12 different artists within your playlists
- The creator of the playlist is the only one who can edit the playlist. With that being said, you can duplicate a playlist and then make edits to the duplicate -See: Can I duplicate a playlist?