Step 1 - iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click on the iTunes playlist you'd like to import.
- From the iTunes menu Click File > Library > Export Playlist...
- Select Plain Text as the Format and save the playlist file.
- Note: Rockbot looks for the exact match for content, be sure to have the correct spelling of songs and artists for a better match in content.
Step 2 - Rockbot
- Make sure you are logged in to rockbot.com.
- Go to the playlist creation page here and scroll down to "Import Playlist".
- (Music Icon > Add Playlist > Create Playlist > Screenshots Below)
- Select "iTunes" under playlist type.
- Browse your desktop for the playlist and click "Upload File".
- Note: Only music which is licensed within our library will sync over.
Step 3 - Adding Your Playlist To Your Station
- Music Icon > Add Playlist > My Music > Select the playlist of your choice
- Video: Adding a Playlist to Your Station
- I uploaded a playlist and am missing songs.
- How do I import my Spotify playlists?