Due to licensing agreements, only six songs are allowed to be skipped per hour. If you are frequently hitting the limit please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help better customize your music library.
Articles in this section
- Setting up and editing your music station
- Browse and Enable from an Existing Station
- How do I merge playlists together?
- What is dayparting and how do I set it up?
- How do I adjust my Rockbot Player hours?
- What is Crossfade?
- What does the energy filter do?
- How do I change my Rockbot Player’s start and stop times?
- How to create a custom station
- How to browse and enable existing stations