Due to licensing agreements, only six songs are allowed to be skipped per hour. If you are frequently hitting the limit please contact our support team at email@example.com to help better customize your music library.
Articles in this section
- Setting up and editing your music station
- Do we have volume day-parting?
- How do I adjust my Rockbot Player hours?
- What is Crossfade?
- What does the energy filter do?
- Why is my music repeating?
- How do I change my Rockbot Player’s start and stop times?
- How to create a custom Station
- How to browse and enable existing stations
- How do I set the music allowed at my venue?