Use the Rockbot Sonos integration to stream your Rockbot venue directly to your speakers via the Sonos Controller. If you already have a Rockbot business account, just follow the instructions below otherwise create your business account first be heading here.
Installing the Rockbot app to your Sonos Controller:
- Open the Sonos App and click on the menu button in the upper left
- Click Add Music Services from the menu on your Sonos Controller app
- Scroll down and locate Rockbot in the list of Music Service
- Select Add to Sonos
- Select I Already Have an Account option and select Authorize. If you do not have a Rockbot business account yet, select I'm new to Rockbot
- Enter in your username and password to your Rockbot business account. If you forgot your password click here to send yourself the reset link.
- Switch back to Sonos App to give your account a name, select Done and lastly Play Music
- Use your web portal or Rockbot Remote to control and adjust the music
Tip: If the venue is listed but disabled, make sure any other players running in a browser or mobile device are stopped and wait a few minutes.
If you encounter an error- contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact messaging you're receiving to troubleshoot further.
Head here to learn how to connect your Rockbot Player to your Sonos speaker.
Visit rockbot.com/sonos to learn more.
Keywords: Sonos install Sonos Speakers