What’ in the Box?
- 1 Rockbot Media Player
- 1 SD Card (inserted in the player)
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 10ft Cat5 Ethernet Cable
- 1 6ft 3.5mm to RCA Cable
Installing Your Player
Step 1: SD Card
Ensure the SD card is completely inserted into its slot on the Rockbot Media Player.
Step 2: Internet
Connect the Ethernet Cable from the Rockbot Media Player to an open port on your router/modem.
Step 3: Audio
Connect the RCA audio cable (provided) to the audio port on the Rockbot Media Player and then connect the other end of the cable into your amplifier/receiver.
Step 4: Power
Plug the Power Adapter into the Rockbot Media Player, then to an open power source. Within 10 minutes, music should be playing from your Rockbot Media Player and through your speaker system.
If no audio plays after 10 minutes try the following:
- Ensure the device is receiving power to it.
- Check if the SD Card is firmly seated in the Rockbot Media Player.
- Connect a standard set of headphones/earbuds into the audio port on your Rockbot Media Player. If you hear audio, verify that the amplifier/receiver is connected to the proper source and the volume is turned up. If you don’t hear audio, power cycle the Rockbot Media Player by unplugging the Power Adapter, wait until all lights are off then plug the Adapter back in.
If you hear error messages through your speakers or if your Rockbot Media Player is not playing music, there may be a firewall or network issue, contact the support team for network requirements.
Need further assistance?
Contact our Support team at email@example.com, 415-813-6020 ext 1 or visit our online help center at support.rockbot.com.