To download the Installation Guide - CLICK HERE.
What’ in the Box?
- 1 Rockbot Media Player
- 1 SD Card (inserted in the player)
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 10ft Ethernet Cable
- 1 6ft 3.5mm to RCA Cable
Installing Your Wired Rockbot Player
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
Share the Rockbot Network Requirements with your IT Team/ISP. Included is a list of services and URLs that must be accessible/added to access lists to allow the Rockbot Player to contact our servers.
1. Navigate to setup.rockbot.com, and ensure you are not logged in. Logout is located at the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter the serial number located on the bottom side of the Rockbot device to locate your zone for setup.
3. Click Start Player Setup.
Note: If your player is WiFi capable, you will be prompted to choose Wired Player Setup or Start Wifi Player Setup. To permanently connect the player to an ethernet cable, choose Start Wired Player Setup.
*Needing to set up a WiFi player? Click HERE for directions.
3. Follow the prompts and click on the right arrow to advance to the next step.
4. Once connected, you will receive confirmation that the device is connected.
If no audio plays after 10 minutes, try the following:
- Ensure the device is receiving power. Depending on the player model, there will be a solid red or green power light indicator.
- Confirm that the SD Card is firmly seated in the Rockbot Media Player.
- Connect a standard set of wired headphones/earbuds to the audio port or USB-C adapter (depending on the player model) on your Rockbot Media Player. If you hear audio, verify that the amplifier/receiver is connected to the proper source and the volume is turned up. If you don’t hear audio, power cycle the Rockbot Media Player by unplugging the Power Adapter, wait until all lights are off, then plug the Power Adapter back in.
NOTE: If you hear error messages through your speakers or if your Rockbot Media Player is not playing music, there may be a firewall or network issue.
Still struggling to establish a connection? Give us a call at (415) 813-6020 x1 or submit a Rockbot Request Ticket.