What's in the Box?
- 1 Rockbot Media Player (Audio + Video)
- 1 MicroSD Card (inserted in the player)
- 1 USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter
- 1 10ft HDMI Cable
- 1 Two-Piece Power Adapter
- 1 10ft Cat5 Ethernet Cable
- 1 6ft 3.5mm to RCA Cable
Installing Your Player
Step 1: SD Card
Ensure the MicroSD card is completely inserted into its slot on the Rockbot Media Player.
Step 2: Internet
Connect the Ethernet Cable from the Rockbot Media Player to an open port on your router/modem.
Step 3: Audio
Connect the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter to the Rockbot Media Player. Then connect the audio cable (or provided RCA cable) into the adapter, and then the other end of the audio cable into your amplifier/receiver.
Step 4: Video
Connect the HDMI cable from the Rockbot Media Player to your video display. Ensure your television is set to the correct HDMI input source.
Step 5: Power
Insert the provided power cord into the Rockbot Media Player, connect the cord to the power supply, and then into a power source. Within 10 minutes, music and display should be streaming from your Rockbot Media Player.
If no audio plays after 10 minutes try the following:
- Check if the MicroSD Card is firmly seated in the Rockbot Media Player.
- Connect a standard set of headphones/earbuds into the audio adapter on your Rockbot Media Player. If you hear audio, verify that the amplifier/receiver is connected to the proper source and the volume is turned up. If you don’t hear audio, power cycle the Rockbot Media Player by unplugging the Power Adapter, wait until all lights are off then plug the Adapter back in.
If no display try the following:
- Make sure HDMI cable is firmly attached to player and display.
- Make sure video display is set to the proper HDMI input source.
- Power cycle the Rockbot Media Player and then the display to re-establish input detection.
If you hear error messages through your speakers or if your Rockbot Media Player is not playing music, there may be a firewall or network issue, contact the support team for network requirements.
Need further assistance?
Contact our Support team at email@example.com or 415-813-6020 ext 1