Yes, you sure can! Duplicating a playlist is super easy to do. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Why would you want to duplicate a playlist?
There are a number of key reasons you may want to copy a playlist. Here are the main scenarios:
- The Playlist Frequently Updates - It's a playlist which is update by Rockbot or a Spotify Sync regularly (Ex: New Music Friday)
- Day Parting - The playlist is already set to play during a time frame and you'd like it to play another time. (Ex: 10am-12pm, again 4-6pm)
- Customization - You love a particular playlist, but it needs some tweaking to be just right.
Instructions on how to copy a playlist:
Whether you are looking to copy a Rockbot Playlist, a Staff Member Playlist, or your own playlist (under My Music), the process is the same. Just follow the quick and easy screenshots below.
- Go to Music Icon > Click Add Playlist
- Locate the playlist you would like to duplicate > Click Edit Playlist
- Click "duplicate" (it may appear as though nothing happens)
- Go back to the "Add Playlist" view > My Music Tab
- If you do NOT see the playlist under My Music, refresh your screen
- You can then Edit Playlist or Add to Station
- All done!