Applying an energy filter to your Station creates a specific vibe and tempo for your business. Keep in mind, the filter will remove the content that does not pertain to the threshold you have enabled. Best recommended for gyms and fitness facilities.
Articles in this section
- Setting up and editing your music station
- Do we have volume day-parting?
- How do I adjust my Rockbot Player hours?
- What is Crossfade?
- What does the energy filter do?
- Why is my music repeating?
- How do I change my Rockbot Player’s start and stop times?
- How to create a custom Station
- How to browse and enable existing stations
- How do I set the music allowed at my venue?