Crossfade is the transition from one song to the next. You can decrease or increase the time in seconds which will put more time between songs or vice versa. If you want to decrease the seconds between songs, adjust the setting closer to 10 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Browse and Enable from an Existing Station
- How do I merge playlists together?
- What is dayparting and how do I set it up?
- How do I adjust my Rockbot Player hours?
- What is Crossfade?
- What does the energy filter do?
- How do I change my Rockbot Player’s start and stop times?
- How to create a custom Station
- How to browse and enable existing stations
- Can I override my current station/playlist?