Crossfade is the transition from one song to the next. You can decrease or increase the time in seconds which will put more time between songs or vice versa. If you want to decrease the seconds between songs, adjust the setting closer to 10 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Setting up and editing your music station
- Browse and Enable from an Existing Station
- How do I merge playlists together?
- Do we have volume day-parting?
- How do I adjust my Rockbot Player hours?
- What is Crossfade?
- What does the energy filter do?
- Why is my music repeating?
- How do I change my Rockbot Player’s start and stop times?
- How to create a custom Station