Rockbot believes in the protection of copyright. Artists and songwriters deserve compensation for their creations that we enjoy at our favorite venues through the Rockbot service. As a business using Rockbot, your licensing is covered for ASCAP, BMI & SESAC. If you hire a DJ, switch to an iPod, or any other music service, Rockbot will not cover your licensing during that period of time. If any of these agencies contacts you requesting payment, please inform them that you are covered by your music provider, Rockbot. As always, you can contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- Does Rockbot cover my music licensing?
- If I’m already licensed with BMI, ASCAP, and SESAC, do I still need a license from Rockbot?
- Is it true that I need additional licensing coverage for my TVs?
- Does Rockbot cover my licensing if I charge an admission fee?
- How do I obtain licenses for the things which Rockbot cannot cover?
- Do you cover the music licensing fees if we use a DJ?
- Do you cover the music licensing fees if we use live music?
- Is the use of Rockbot covered outside of the U.S.?
- Do we need to pay the PROs if we have karaoke?